Friday, May 14, 2010

R2P3D7: Weight 175.2

Today is the last day of week 1! I have been stable all week, despite a few "no-no's". Last round I had gained 3-4 pounds right off the bat and did a lot of steak days. I am hoping I won't have to do ANY!! I have learned so much during this diet...I have learned that I can do things in moderation. Before, I would think that if I had one little slip-up, the whole day was ruined so why even try. Or I would sit down and eat nearly an entire package of something. But now I am confident I will not gain the weight back, as I have realized these things about myself. Also, the diet has a remedy built right in, so if I do go a little crazy, I know I can do protein days or steak days to catch up quickly. I plan to do one more round of hCG, probably in August.

Yesterday I ate 2 boiled eggs for breakfast, a cheesetick and some almonds for a snack. Then for lunch I ate a chicken breast that I stuffed with pepper jack cheese, and melted provolone on the top of. I ate a whole avocado with it, and it was soooooo yummers!! Then for dinner I has some salad with real ranch and scallops cooked in butter. Today is a picnic-meeting at my work, and the menu is scary. I brought a bag of BBQ pork rinds (I think I'll just put them on the chip table and share the love, lol! I also brought a mug cake with cream cheese frosting, so I won't be temted to eat the cookies, brownies, cupcakes and all that crap my work will provide. Oh, and I need to remember to get a drink on my way- at Wednesday's meeting everything had HFCS in it- NOTHING was diet friendly...

No comments:

Post a Comment