Sunday, May 2, 2010

R2P2D67: Weight 177.4.

Yay! I'm actually down 3 pounds today! I was up 2 yesterday to 180.4. Friday at work we had an italian lunch fundraiser for Relay for Life. I paid my donation and just ate salad. I was so proud of myself...but then I saw the dessert table. OMG...one of the ladies made a white texas sheet cake. I had never experienced the wonderfullness of this cake before. Next thing I knew, I was eating my second piece. Then I went out for Mexican with my girlfriends...I ate chips with queso and guacamole, and then didn't eat any of my fajitas. I was so stuffed!! We sat at that table laughing and having a great time for 4 hours!! It was so worth it :)

I didn't take my drops very consistently, as this morning I have enough for 4 full days. So my plan is to continue through Wednesday...then Th-Sat VLCD, then Sunday start P3. That will be perfect because my dh likes to go to breakfast on Sunday mornings, AND it's Mother's Day. So I plan to have a big omelet for breakfast. We're going to a theme park also, and it will be somewhat difficult to find low-carb oferings...but last time the funnel cake made me feel ill so I won't have a problem avoiding it at all this time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment