Tuesday, May 18, 2010

R2P311: Weight 176.6

I am still in my weight range...and shocked! I worked 14 1/2 hours yesterday, and was feeling pretty streesed by dinner-time. I decided to walk to Scramblers and get a perfectly legal omelet, but when I got there they were closed! Their new hours stink! So the only other option without driving somewhere was the gas station. So I went in and decided to get some beef jerky, maybe some almonds....somehow ended up with a bag full of junk! Having the girls with me explains it a little :) So I ate a BBQ beef sandwich, some cheetos. and a package of suzy-q's. I have not had those in forever. I wanted to kick myself, but oh well. In the name of damage control I didn't eat anything else, even though the girls were BEGGING for Andy's custard- and I REALLY wanted some. Nope, didn't stop. I thought for sure I'd be doing a steak day today, but am pleasantly surprised. I NEVER want to do another steak day, the SUCK!!! I'm going to do mostly protein today, but I did bring an apple.

No comments:

Post a Comment