Thursday, May 6, 2010

R2P2D71: Weight 174.2 VLCD#2 (no hCG)

Yay! I stayed the same! I was worried I might gain a little. Yesterday we had a cook-out at work, and I wasn't as strong as I had hoped. I ate a cheeseburger, small piece of pie and a brownie. Considering all the choices, I'm surprised I didn't eat more. And then the rest of the day I kept repeating "damage control" every time I would think about just blowing it since I had already. Then for dinner I just ate a delicious steak! I think I helped control the damage :)

OMG!! I am STARVING today. And my stomach is growling (loudly)for the first time in forever. I have not felt real hunger in so long, it is killing me. I think that maybe the hCG leaves your system faster when you use sublingual...I'll have to check on the forum. I'm going to go ahead and eat an apple, but I sure as heck hope I am not starving like this for both days...

No comments:

Post a Comment