Wednesday, May 26, 2010

R2P3D19: Weight 178

Well, I'm still at 178. I had lots of social events over the past week and ate lots of carbs (mostly sugar). I found myself at 183 and did a steak day...lost 5 pounds!! And then this morning I had lost another. As long as I can stay below 180 I will be happy. I am not sure when I will be able to start my next round. I am wanting to ASAP, but summer travel plans may put it off until August.

I am leaving for DisneyWorld in 7 days! I am so excited I can barely stand it. I'm going to try to do mostly protein before I leave. I have also researched menus and have a list of places I can get grilled chicken salads. I do plan to splurge on a few treats, but stick to low-carb for the most part. I am hoping this strategy will keep my weight in the range I want.

2 comments:

  1. You are maintaining so well!! I can't believe you will be in Disney soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you to tell us so much useful information. So nice sharing. I’m glad to read it.

    ReplyDelete