Tuesday, May 4, 2010

R2P2D69: Weight 175.0

Whoo-hoo!! This is the lowest I've been! Almost two pounds, I'm hoping for a repeat performance tomorrow, lol! TOM finally showed up, and really made yesterday hard on me. DH asked when I was going to stop putting hormones in my body and I snapped back that these are different hormones making me crazy right now!! I was soooo ready to just got to bed so it would all just go away. I was also ready to quit and eat everything in sight! Today I'm feeling better, especially after the awesome weigh-in! I couldn't get back to sleep after my 3 am pee-break, so I finally gave up and came into work at 5:30 [eeek]. I'm sure going to feel it when I get off at 6 PM!!

For lunch yesterday I ate shrimp sauteed with onions and miracle noodles. They were so yummy!! I put some hot pepper seasoning on it and it was delish! I ate my apple for a snack. I was hungry early, and having some head-rush problems (I've been asking about it on the forum), so decided to have my dinner early. Chicken breast and brocolli. Mmmmmm. It was about 5:30. Then on the way home I got chinese for the kids, since I wasn't hungry. But shortly after arriving home, I became so irritable and they were all driving me CRAZY!! I just wanted to eat every single carb I could find. Instead, I ate about 6 pieces of cashew chicken and a handful of cashews. I was really worried about the cashews because so many people have trouble with them. Maybe I will be lucky :D

No comments:

Post a Comment