Thursday, May 13, 2010

R2P3D6: Weight 176.0

Ouch! I gained 2.2 pounds. At least I am still in the window of 2 lbs from LIW though! For lunch yesterday I ate a chicken salad sandwich on a croissant and a big salad that our office had catered in. The croissant was so delicious! I also ate a piece of key lime cheesecake. Then for seconds...my friend and I split a turkey sandwich on a roll and a piece of chocolate meringue pie. It was good!! I did good the rest of the day...ate an omelet for breakfast and a chicken breast for dinner. But I was eating some "pork rinds" last night with dh (he had fried them up fresh) and after eating A LOT of them he made a comment about me being aloowed to eat them. I was like "of course, they're just pork fat...." and he said they were not. Turns out they were duros de harina- harina meaning FLOUR!!!! Arghhhhh! So I googled them and sure enough, there are more than 30 carbs per ounce. I could kick myself. Oh well, at least I don't have to do a steak day and my weight is still in the "OK" range! Whew!

4 comments:

  1. I just found your blog, it has so much information about hcg diet, awesome! Thanks for your sharing your hcg diet journey, which give other hcg dieters motivation to keep moving forward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! It is so exciting to know others are reading my blog and hopefully learning something to help them too! I love hCG!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weight loss, in the context of medicine, health or physical fitness, is a reduction of the total body mass, due to a mean loss of fluid, body fat or adipose tissue and or lean mass, namely bone mineral deposits, muscle, tendon and other connective tissue. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A meta analysis found that studies supporting hCG for weight loss were of poor methodological quality and concluded that there is no scientific evidence that HCG is effective in the treatment of obesity it does not bring about weight loss or fat redistribution, nor does it reduce hunger or induce a feeling of well being. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete