Tuesday, May 11, 2010

R2P3D4: Weight 174.0

Woohoo! Yesterday I weighed 177, so I lost 3 pounds! I went to Silver Dollar City on Sunday, and gained 2 pounds, so I did a protein day yesterday. At SDC, I did really good for all three meals, but when we went in the candy store they had just made peanut brittle. I took a sample and then the guy said he had bags that were still warm, so....after eating almost half the bag I abandoned it on a park bench. That is the only thing bad I ate, and it was 2 pounds worth! I'm not going to say I'm sensitive to peanuts just yet, as there was a lot of sugar. I'll have to try them alone. For my protein day I ate 2 egg McMuffins sans muffins, 2 grilled chicken breasts, a cheesestick and some rotisserie chicken. I also ate a handful of almonds for a snack. Since I lost a pound over what I had gained, I am pretty excited!

1 comment: