Wednesday, May 5, 2010

R2P2D70: Weight 174.2 VLCD#1 (no hCG)

Well, I was hoping to be down more, but I will take it! I had planned for today to be my last, but forgot to bring my dose with me, so yesterday was LIW of 175. A nice, round number. And it is a nice number!! Exactly 70 pounds lost! I never thought this day would come. Today is going to be hard, although I don't expect to be hungry as there should still be hCG in my system. We are having our company cook-out today and a burger sounds so yummy! There are also tons of cookies, brownies, chips and other junk food sitting in the kitchen. Be strong, be strong!!

Yesterday for lunch I had the miracle noodles and shrimp again, and some strawberries. Then for dinner we went to subway and I got the oven roasted chicken breast, lettuce and a few tomatoes. Can't wait until Saturday, mug cake, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment