Thursday, April 29, 2010

R2P2D65: Weight 178.2

Wel, this just sucks!! It's my own fault though! I cheated Friday through Monday~ like 4 extra days of loading. I finally weighed myself on Tuesday and it was 181.6. Yesterday was 180.2, and then today I lost 2 more of those pounds. I wish I could be like some of the ladies on the forum and lose 5 pounds tomorrow!! Boy that would be fabulous! I measured this morning and I only have 5 days of drops left. So my last day will be Monday, then 3 days of VLCD without the help of hCG (EEK!). So I will be on phase 3 Friday, just like planned. That means I really have to make these last days count. NO CHEATING THIS WEEKEND!!! Weekends are so hard for me for some reason. I can do this...5 days. Well, I guess it's really 8 days.

I've been off work all week with strep throat. It really stinks. This is the worst I have ever had it, I had to take pain killers the last 2 nights because the pain is so intense. Also, I am starting to get cramps, so I think TOM is lurking near. Give me a break!!

No comments:

Post a Comment