Wednesday, April 21, 2010

R2P2D57: Weight 175.6

1.2 pounds! Yay! This puts me at a total of 70 pounds lost!! I am so excited! I realized my round is going to end sooner than I had thought. I remixed a new batch a couple days ago, and will just go until it is out. That should be about 12 or 13 more days (I think). I am very excited to be so close to phase 3, where I can eat mug cake and avocados again! I am also bummed that it is so close, because I won't make my goal of being in the 150's. But I am coming to peace with it, I will continue to lose inches and already look sooo much better than before!! Yesterday for lunch I had chicken, broccoli and strawberries. Then for dinner I had some tilapia cooked in apple cider vinegar. I was going to eat some zucchini, but never got around to it.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that is awesome!! You are halfway through the 170's!! You are doing so great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! That is my goal for this round!

    ReplyDelete