Monday, April 5, 2010

R2P2D41: Weight 183.8

Sigh....I'm up again. If only I could stop cheating. I must admit, htough, that I did it intentionally this time. On Saturday I had my son's birthday party. I made chili for everybody...and chili dogs. I made my "legal" chili, and did really good but I did add just a little bit of cheese. I also ate 2 boiled eggs- we dyed eggs with the kids. When I weighed yesterday I was back up to 181. I was upset, since I did not have any cake, cookies or brownies. Then for Easter dinner I decided I was just going to cheat and have whatever I wanted, and face the consequences. As you can see, the consequences were another 3 pounds :( I know, I have only myself to blame. I have to stay on track, if I want to meet my goal of being in the 150's when I go to Disney in 58 days. Ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment