Tuesday, April 20, 2010

R2P2D56: Weight 176.8

Well, I feel like I'm on a treadmill and just not getting anywhere. I have been so busy and unable to keep up with this daily...I need to try to remember to do it first thing before the day gets crazy! I did really well at the wedding, and was disappointed that I didn't lose anything! So when dh asked if I wanted to go to breakfast with him WITHOUT any children, I was ecstatic! So yes, on Sunday I cheated. Yesterday I woke up to a gain and was at 179.0. I did an only protein day yesterday and lost 2.2 pounds. I only have 17 days left on this round, so I definately won't make my goal. But hopefully I will be in the low end of the 160's. Come on- 17 days with NO CHEATING!! I can do anything for 17 days...ANYTHING! Maybe if I keep telling myself this I will actually believe it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment