Saturday, April 17, 2010

R2P2D53: Weight 177.0

Well, My weight is still the same. It is really difficult to update my blog from my phone, and I haven't been on my laptop in quite awhile. On Thursday I went all day long without eating. I was sitting in class when I felt kinda dizzy and hot. I was really afraid I might pass out. It was so weird, I have never felt that way before. I went to the restroom, and noticed a little refridgerator, so I opened it up and there was a cheesestick in there. I had no money for the vending machine, and could tell my blood sugar had dropped so I ate the cheesestick. I feel so badly, I intend to replace it with a whole pack next week and a note. But then on Friday I had gained .4 pounds. Probably the d*%n cheesestick!! I was really good all day yesterday, until I got home. I'm not sure why I keep doing this, but I ended up eating quite a few Thin Mint cookies and then half a peanut butter sandwich. To my surprise, I had lost the .4 pounds.

Today was really hard. One of my best friends got married, and there was all kinds of YUMMY food at the reception. Including a chocolate fountain with bananas, strawberries, angel food cake, pretzels, etc. to dip in the chocolate. I ended up eating a big plateful of cabbage, some chicken breast in BBQ sauce and 6 strawberries!! I am so proud of myself! I also helped wash out the chocolate fountain, and it has oil mixed with it. I really hope I don't gain from just getting the chocolate on me- that will really upset me that I didn't eat any if I gain anyway!! Also, the BBQ sauce on the chicken has me worried, but it really was the best option. I hope the scale is down tomorrow. I danced for several hours, so maybe it will even out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment