Thursday, April 8, 2010

R2P2D44: Weight 178.6

I'm down .2 today. I am so excited! I cheated last night, and was fully expecting it to catch up with me...it still might tomorrow. I can't figure out why I keep doing this, as I was so excited to be in the 170's. Yesterday for lunch I had the blackened chicken salad from Backyard Burger. I picked off the carrots and didn't end up needing any dressing. It was yummy! Yes, I eat a lot of fast food still. At the beginning of Round 1 I tried really hard to NEVER eat at them, but right now my life is crazy with work, school, kids and the adoption. I don't have time to plan during the week and I got out of the cooking everything on Sunday routine. I do intend to get back to it and stop eating out so much, because it is expensive. But it hasn't affected my weight loss, lucky me! Then for dinner I grilled some chicken and steamed some broccoli, but ended up eating some of the breaded chicken I had for the children. Then I got into the Easter candy (sigh). I had a handful of peanut M&M's, several chocolate pistachios and a piece of french bread with butter on it. Ugh! I really need to stay away from carbs. I wanted to throw up so badly, but would never be able to do it intentionally. I was just hoping my body would take over and make me sick. However, it wasn't happy with me, and I spent some time in the bathroom if you know what I mean. I plan to eat really clean today and hopefully I won't gain (or stall) tomorrow.

Also, today is the 30 day mark on this round. Unless I hit immunity I plan to go another 30 days, then have 3 weeks of P3, and a few days of P4 before I go to Disney. Hopefully I'll stabilize and not gain too much on my trip.

3 comments:

  1. I was reading in one of the books about the diet, and it said that an option that has been found to work for fast food is a McDonalds grilled chicken breast and a side salad. I haven't tried it yet, but I do know that McDonald's doesn't use oil or bad seasonings in their grilled chicken. Just thought I would share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm confused. It says Day 44, but you say it is day 30?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for the confusion. ..I meant 30 days remaining until I move on. It is day 44.

    ReplyDelete