Wednesday, April 7, 2010

R2P2D43: Weight 178.8

Wow! I busted in to the 170's with a bang! I am so thrilled. Last night I was really wanting to cheat. The Easter candy is all over the house- Peanut M&M's, PB eggs, mini snickers, etc. I really wanted to just gorge myself in all the chocolate wonderfulness. But then I told myself I will feel like crap (physically) tomorrow and then be upset I blew my shot at 170-land again. I DIDN'T DO IT!!! I kept thinking about how much better 179 would feel, and I was rewarded!!! For lunch yesterday I ate a Bacon Ranch Grilled Chicken Salad from McD's. I picked off the cheese and carrots, and some of the bacon. I also used about a third of the Balsamic Vinagrette packet. I had an apple for an afternoon snack, and then for dinner had scallops. It was not easy, but it was SO worth it! :D

3 comments:

  1. WOW!!! You are doing great! Look at that picture! You are my inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may have missed this from an earlier post.....are you staying on till Disney? Are you doing drops or injections?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Robin! I can hardly believe this is really MY body! My goal is to be in the 150's when I go to Disney. Today marks 30 more days in this round, so I can do 3 weeks of P3 right before I go. I will probably do another round later this summer. I am doing prescription strength drops. Thanks for the kind words!

    ReplyDelete