Sunday, April 25, 2010

R2P2D61: Weight ??

Well, I've been really messing up lately. So badly I don't even want to weigh myself! On Friday we had a breakfast and I did okay, but definately cheated. It was also my sweetie pies birthday, so I made a mexican feast, including a homemade milk cake. I over-indulged in all that yummy goodness! Then on Saturday I tried to be good, but went to a birthday party with lots more yummy mexican food! So today, Sunday we are going to an italian place with the family. At this point I figure "what the hell"! I'm going to eat my favorite meal and a roll. I fit into a pair of 11/12 jeans yesterday so I'm feeling pretty good about myself. I am not going to let a number on the scale discourage me. But just in case, I'm staying away from it, lol!! I am going to dust myself off and get back on that horse tomorrow! I think I'll wait until Wednesday to weigh in.

No comments:

Post a Comment