Monday, March 8, 2010

Round 2 continues....

R2P2D15: Weight 190.4. Ugh! What is wrong with me? Everytime I get into the 180's I sabotage myself and end up right back here in the 190's. I was really good for lunch. I went to Panera and ate the Fuji Chicken Salad. My friend at work calls it the "Miracle" salad, as she loses every time she eats it. But then, for dinner I was heating up some tamales for the kids, and gave in. It was sooooo good! And worth it! I was done, but warming another one up for the kids and when I unwrapped it I saw waht looked like raisins. What the...??? Yes, it was a raisin. Turned out he bought some Pineapple tamales as well. Damn him!! So of course I had to taste it. It was so yummy I ate the whole thing! After looking them up online, it appears I ate 600 calories and 40 grams of fat worth of tamales- I am surprised I am only up a pound. I have got to get back on track. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment