Saturday, March 20, 2010

R2P2D26: Weight 182.6

Well, it's 2 oz. But after my big losses the last few days I kind of expected that. For lunch yesterday I had a cup of my chili. The breakroom was filled with all kind of snacks, cheese dip and the most delicious looking cake with butterfinger candy on top I had ever seen! I did not touch a single thing!! It was hard, so hard. Then for dinner I ate a oven-roasted chicken breast salad from Subway. I was doing good, until dh couldn't eat his whole foot long sub. I ate about a quarter of it, bread, chipotle sause and all. It was so good! I forgot to eat a fruit, so maybe it was okay. I know I'll be up tomorrow. I was making PB&J sandwiches for the kiddos, and made myself one. As if that wasn't enough, I got into the Girl Scout cookies. I've been doing so well with NOT eating them. Oh, well. Too late now. I am content with losing a little slower if it means keeping my sanity sometimes. Now that I am mixing my own hCG at home, it is much cheaper so I can afford to waste some time. I just hope to lose another 30 pounds in the next 60 days... before my trip to Disney
World. I feel confident I can do it!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you. Content to lose slower to keep my sanity!!!! Don't beat yourself up. You are doing great!!!

    ReplyDelete