Thursday, March 11, 2010

R2P2D18: Weight 186.8.

I am just glad it was down! I didn't exactly eat on protocol yesterday, but I tried hard to not deviate too much. For lunch, we had a meeting at work and they brought in pizza and salad. I picked up one piece of the veggie pizza and a huge salad. I kinda picked at the pizza, ate a little less than half and then just ate the toppings. That was really hard as the crust is my favorite part. They also had really yummy looking desserts. I took a chocolate chip cookie/brownie combo thing. I took a tiny nibble and threw it away! Then for dinner, last minute a friend wanted to meet at a mexican restaurant. I ordered the grilled chicken breast and salad. I did end up eating some guacamole, cheese dip and chips. Afterwards, in typical "fatcat style", I figured I had already cheated so I would stop at Krispy Kreme or Andy's custard and just gorge myself. BUT I DIDN'T DO IT!!!!!!!!! I am so proud of myself. And I was still down .2. I am so excited to be back in the 180's and I am not going to blow it. This weekend I'll be out of town at a conference (leaving tonight) and it will be so hard. Wish me luck to still be in the 180's on Sunday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment