Tuesday, March 30, 2010

R2P2D36: Weight 183.6.

Wow! I can't believe how long I went without updating my blog! I was really good for a couple days, then really bad on the weekend. Saturday was TWO birthday parties, and Sunday my BFF was loading, so I had to join her. Yesterday I weighed in at 187.2!! I was super good yesterday. I had a McDonald's Grilled chicken salad (no cheese) and I didn't even put any dressing on it. I also drank a large Diet Dr Pepper. Then I had an apple for a snack. Then for dinner I ate a tilapia filet smothered in Bragg's apple cider vinegar- just like Long John Silver's! Okay, not really, but close enough for me! Then I ate a whole cucumber in some more of the vinegar. I was so stuffed. I hope I lose 2 pounds a day again!

And yes Robin...we need to stay focused and get into the 170's THIS WEEK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment