Monday, March 15, 2010

R2P2D22: Weight 190.4.

Yes, I'm up :( But actually I'm down!! It took me awhile to get updated here. It was a long weekend. First of all, my shoulder is KILLING ME! I went to the doctor Thursday and he thought it was a pulled muscle. He gave me some drugs...but they haven't really helped except to sleep. The pain is still just as bad as it was. Also, I went out of town for a seminar. I tried to be good. Thursday night we ate at a steakhouse. I got a steak and steamed broccoli. I didn't even touch the rolls! Then Friday we had a salad bar for lunch, so all I ate was a huge salad. The only protein choices were turkey, ham and roast beef. Well they are all bad, so I just ate a little turkey. Then I was starving and ended up eating all the little snacks they gave us (trail mix, candy, chips...) Ugh! Then for dinner we ate Asian. I went with stir-fried chicken and cabbage, but ate the sauce and rice. This was probably full of MSG- causing a big gain. Then Sat. I had Mexican and threw all caution to the wind. Yesterday I weighed in at 194.4!!! So I ate strictly protocol, and took a detox bath. I'm down 4 pounds!! Yay! Now if I could be down another 4 pounds today I'll be right back where I was. Also TOM is nowhere to be found, so I was really worried...but the little plastic test said negative. Whew! I hope for the best...

1 comment:

  1. OMG, OMG!! It would be so fun to have a pregnancy buddy!! Keep me posted!!

    ReplyDelete