Monday, July 26, 2010

R3P2D9: weight 185.8

Well, I am back from my camping trip, and I did VERY good! I am so pround of myself!! I am up a pound from all weekend, but I am not worried. I think it is due to the fact that I got sunburned and I've heard that causes you to retain water, and I ate turkey. My foil packs got water-logged in the cooler, and were disgusting and slimy looking. So I ate the roasted turkey breast for lunch yesterday, since I thought it would be better than the ham. The only thing else bad I ate was a couple of marshmallows Saturday night. So all in all, I think it turned out pretty good :) and I know it will melt off!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! You made it through the weekend. Good for you. I know it was hard but as someone on the hcg forums said... pick your hard! Congrats to you for sticking with it. Your worth it!!

    Gina

    ReplyDelete