Sunday, July 18, 2010

R3P2D1: Weight 188.6

Ouch! That's 13.6 pounds over LIW. That really sucks!! But it includes several weeks of eating pretty much whatever I wanted, and loading so I guess I'm glad its not worse. Today is VLCD1, and I'm kind of glad because I felt so uncomfortably full last night. Of course I still managed to squeeeze in a jitterbug from Andys right before bed :) also, I ate at Nakato (hibachi restaurant) with a friend, and I know there was a LOT of sodium that could be causing more weight today. I'm hoping for a really big loss tomorrow! I am prepared to start this round, my fridge is full of foods I need to "cook up" today.

1 comment:

  1. It is great to read your blog again :) You will have your weight back down in no time!! You still look like your LIW and that is half the battle!! Can't wait for the big reveal in August :)

    ReplyDelete