Wednesday, July 28, 2010

R3P2D11: weight 181.6

Wowza! Two more pounds! I will definately be in the 170s by this weekend now! Yesterday I spent several hours cleaning my den/storage roomm, and trying to get it organized. I took the kids to chuck E Cheese for lunch, and planned on just having a salad. I was surprised to see you could add chickenn breast to the salad bar, and there were STRAWBERRIES on it! It made it worth it :) so I ate a ton of lettuce, cucumbers (yes, I sometimes mix veggies) and strawberries, along w a perfect little portion of chicken. For dinner I just ate a little shrimp, I was not hungry at all!

3 comments:

  1. I always eat the salad bar there and love it!! I didn't know you could add chicken breast!! Thanks for telling us the secrets :) Your weight loss is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HCG diet is helps you to reduce stress & keep you always fit..


    hcg diet

    ReplyDelete