Thursday, July 22, 2010

R3P2D5: weight 183.8

Ugh! What a tiny loss. TOM is visiting, and is insisting I eat something chocolate. It is driving me crazy!! Yesterday I was really good. I took a chicken breast, a tomato and strawberries to work with me. Then for dinner I ate filet mignon and a salad. So I am not sure if my tiny loss is due to TOM, the tomato, or the beef. I have never had a problem with tomatoes or beef in the past, but you never know. I am feeling so bloated and irritible, and crampy. I think I'll take some midol and a nap...

1 comment:

  1. Does that mean that it is safe to take Midol with HCG? I have been trying to figure this out because I'm on the diet right now and just got my TOM. I have terrible cramps as it is where I'm practically debilitated for the first two days and the HCG seems to make it worse and is giving me severe cramping in my PMS and my TOM days. Midol is the only thing that has ever worked for me and I just want to be sure that I can still take it now. I'm actually on the homeopathic HCG pellets and not the shots or drops, and they say they're safe to keep taking during TOM (so I'm not raging hungry for 5 days), but I want to be sure I wouldn't mess something up by taking Midol to get through the cramps.

    ReplyDelete