Friday, July 23, 2010

R3P2D6: weight 184.6

If you give a dieter some jelly, she'll probably want some peanut butter to go wiith it. And chances are, if you give her the peanut butter, she'll ask for some bread.

I made my 3yo neice a PBJ sandwich, and when she took a bite the jelly squished out. So I instinctively took it and licked up the dripping jelly. I had to save her! Anyway, then I just couldn't get it out of my mind and ended up making myself a sandwich. I suck so bad!! And here I am sitting, planning meals for our family camping trip. I don't know how I am going to get through this weekend. I have my own meals planned, but everyone else is going to be eating yummy stuff, not to mention the S'mores. And what's really bad is TOM is making decisions rite now. Ugh! Oh, well. I am going to have a good time and stay on protocol as much as I can. If I fall off the wagon, Mondays a new day, right?!

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there!! Those PBJ's get us every time!! That was always my downfall. You are still on track and doing great!! I get to go and see the doctor today so I am excited to see the baby!!

    ReplyDelete