Wednesday, July 21, 2010

R3P2D4: weight 184.2

Well, another pound! Yesterday I went to Siver Dollar City, and the girls begged to do the cave tour. My legs hurt today from all those stairs! Especially because Isabel freaked out about the long narrow ones and I carried her on my back! I was almost afraid I'd gain from water retention. Because we were in Branson, I was forced to eat out. Went to McD's and got a chicken salad. I picked off most of the cheese and bacon, and ate it without dressing. I had an apple in my backpack and ate it for a snack while in the park. I also ate 1 pork rind and peaanut brittle sample. And I was good! For dinner I had chicken drenched in Franks hot sauce, brocolli (off. Original protocol) and strawberries dipped in Truvia. OMG that stuff is GOOD! I don't even know if it is legal on P2, it has the texture and taste of real sugar! I hope it is okay. It is expensive, but it was on sale at Mamma Jeans, so I thought I'd try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment