Tuesday, July 20, 2010

R3P2D3: weight 185.2

Now that's what I'm talking about!! 2.2 pounds, yay!! I hope this continues :) yesterday I had. My "miracle omelet". It was OFF PROTOCOL, but works for me. I put a tiny bit of coconut oil, some broccoli, onions and tomatoes and sautee. Then I take my beaten eggs (4, but only one yolk) and pour over the veggies. It was yummy! Then for dinner I broiled some tilapia and radishes. It was good too! I tipped the cookie sheet and half of my radishes fell off, I was so mad, but oh well! I also had just one apple. I never got around to eating my strawberries after dinner.

3 comments:

  1. Just realized we're very close to starting another round at the same time. That is always good for me to check someone else's progress to keep me in line!
    Question: Do you bake your sliced radishes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Darby! Thanks for reading! I usually quarter the radishes and cover them in season salt, then roast in the oven. They remind me of the baby red potatoes at IHOP, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm, I'll have to try that one.

    ReplyDelete