Wednesday, August 11, 2010

R3P2D25: weight 178.2

I'm up a pound. Told you I suck! Yesterday at our training they served us these gross wraps. I was hungry and didn't plan ahead...I should have left and went to McDonalds for a chicken salad. Then I would be down today! But I ate it. And I ate the veggies out of a pasta salad, but not much pasta~ it was pretty gross too. Then I proceeded to eat the cookie, and feeling grossly unsatisfied ate too much candy that was scattered all over the table. That was probably the stupidest cheat I've had, so NOT worth it! I will do better today!!

4 comments:

  1. I know, it was terrible! I was in the bathroom for two hours sick as a dog!I am down a pound today but it is also because I was miserable and throwing up!! I had Einstein Bro Bagels today and ate a wrap off their 400 calorie menu. It was SOOO much better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HCG is used to lose some extra kilos will help improve the health of someone.

    hcg diet

    ReplyDelete
  3. HCG protocol is best to reduce the weight with few days it works on the extra fats and helps the user to become slimmer again in fast manner.

    hcg hormone diet

    ReplyDelete
  4. HCG is best for weight loss. It is too good and weight get reduce quickly. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete