Tuesday, August 10, 2010

R3P2D24: weight 177.2

I have been so busy, and I'm not even working full time yet. My friends think I have dropped off the face of the planet, well I assume that but haven't talked to any of them in weeks , lol! It is a little disappointing how much I suck this round. I am not even at LIW FROM R2. I have. Lost 11 lbs in 24 days. Oh well, its my own fault. But I am back on track now. Next week is going to be chaleenging. We have a lot of trainings/meetings as the school year starts back up, and that means a lot of food shoved in front of us. I have a training today that lunch is included, but have no idea what it will be. I may be skipping lunch!

I was ready to just quit a couple days ago. I was just done. But I went to the forum and found lots of inspiration to keep going, and have recomitted myself. I found 1 post extremely helpful about making permanent changes. It said if you are in P2, just counting down the days until you can have a Big Mac again you are setting yourself up to fail. I realized I was doing that, feeling deprived and sorry for myself. Instead now I am focusing on the yummy stuff I can eat, my health and looking forward to Grammy's mug cake and chicken breast in P3!

No comments:

Post a Comment