Saturday, February 20, 2010

My order cleared customs this morning!! Yeah!!

I'm so excited! My order cleared customs at 1:30 AM! It doesn't say its left NY yet, but surely it will today! I will be back on P2 very soon. I am up 2 pounds today, ate a bunch of junk yesterday. We had a game night at work and it was so much fun. We played 2 games I've never seen before- Fact or Crap and LOSER! I was the loser :( one of the things that made me a "loser" is that I own a shirt with Mickey Mouse on it....come on, don't mess with MY mouse!! Hahaha! Well, I at cookies, M&Ms and lots of cheese/crackers. I deserve to be up. I should be doing a steak day today, bt I am driving up to St. Louis right now. Speaking of the Mouse- we are going to do our volunteer service to get free tickets to DisneyWorld. I have already eaten a whole sleeve of Girl Scout shortbread cookies with my coffee. Ugh! Steak day tomorrow for sure!!

Sunday update: I have been loading today. I think I am supposed to do a mini-load, but I kinda screwed that up! I am so stuffed, I think I am going to gain back the almost 30 pounds I lost overnight!! Of course I'm kidding :) My cousin gave me a few of her injections, so I can get started a little sooner. I don't know why I didn't think of it sooner! So I will be taking an injection (although I don't really want to) for the 1st 3 days, then switching to my drops. Surely I will have them ready for Wednesday morning! I don't want to get on the scale tommorrow. I was already up 4.6 pounds over my LIW before all this loading. I hope I'm not sick from all this crap... So tomorrow my P2 adventure begins. I am hoping to lose 21 pounds from my LIW of 190, as that will put me in the "overweight" classification and no longer in the "Obese" one. Of course I want to lose more, but that is my short term goal! ~169 pounds~

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl,
    You will be back down in no time! That is so exciting that your order is on the way. I have been eating 3-4 shortbread cookies a day instead of my fruit and have finally started losing! The game night sounds fun, wish I could've stayed! Hopefully my weight loss continues. I have nightmares that I wake up and the scale is up 20 pounds!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should go to Dr. Sukman at Agape Clinic in Hollister, Mo south of Branson. it is 65 to see the dr and then you pick up you hcg in Springfield at grove pharmacy. OR order state side at yourhgcdiet.com

    ReplyDelete