Thursday, June 10, 2010

Well, my stay at Disney is over :'( It was so mmuch fun! Time to start planning mmy next trip...
I have not been watching what I eat very well, but overall quantity is low. We have been walking so much I hope it evens out. We drove to Fort Myers beach last night, and plan to hit up the beach today, yay! I have to watch my intake now that I won't be walking all day long. We're staying at my friends grandpas house, and he has a scale so I decided to hop on it. It said 174!! That makes me so excited, as I thought I had gained 10 or even 15 pounds! I know its not MY scale and is probably off a bit, but its at least in the right ballpark!!

3 comments:

  1. I think you're doing great. Nice blog btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello to you! Thank you so much! I haven't posted in awhile, but now that I'm back on phase 2 I'm hoping to keep it up a little better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very impress on your information , Its a really very impressive blog.

    hcg diet

    ReplyDelete